Inkbox.com Coupons Updated For February 2023:
Inkbox is everyone’s dream come true. They put the power of self-expression in your hands and take away the commitment.
Inkbox is located in Toronto and was founded in 2015 by brothers Tyler and Braden Handley. According to them, they are their own biggest customers and for this reason they’re committed to making the tattoo as grand as possible. The Inkbox tattoo idea was inspired by the Embera-Wounaan and Juna tribes of the Darien Gap who for thousands of years have been dying their skin with the pulp of the Genipa Americana fruit. Inkbox donates a percentage of every sale to the “Darien Initiative” which has provided community and agricultural support to these tribes for more than 30 years.
Inkbox is a company that provides customers with the ability to have the look and feel of a traditional tattoo for two weeks. They produce a fruit-based tattoo using a patent-pending formula which is 100% organic and is completely safe for your skin and all ages. It takes only 10 minutes to apply and lasts two weeks. The tattoo works by sinking the formula into the top layer of your skin, which then reacts with organic compounds to change your skin’s color. Inkbox is all about commitment-free-self-expression, so they have gathered an efficient team of top-notch artists to provide you with a lot of creative designs to choose from. Their website also lets you easily create or upload your designs, order them and have them shipped to you. “Design to door to skin!”
How to Enter Promo Codes
Inkbox offers a 15% discount for students. To get this discount, go to inkbox.com and scroll down all the way to “Be the first to know”. I will recommend that you sign up for the newsletter to be promptly informed about new products and discounts as soon as they drop. After subscribing, look below the subscribe button, the last option on the list says “Student Discount”. Selecting the option takes you to another page, click on “Get Code & Open Site” on that page. This link takes you to a page where you can register with Student Beans to verify your student status and get the discount. Use the code at the checkout to get 15% off your order.
To get to checkout;
- On the homepage, click on “Shop Tattoos” or search for the design you want
- You can either click on the design or click on the shopping bag icon on the design to add the design to your cart
- If you click on the design itself, another page with the design, its price, description, and quantity come up. You can specify the quantity here.
- Click on “Add To Cart”. This opens up your cart which contains the “Go To Checkout” button
- However, if you click on the shopping bag icon on the tattoo design, your cart comes up. It shows the name of the tattoo, its price, quantity, and the “Go to Checkout” button. You can also specify quantity here.
- The checkout page gives you the option of either doing an express checkout with PayPal or GPay or filling the contact information form. If you prefer using PayPal or GPay, then all you have to do is, click on your preferred option and input your card details or pick the card you want to use. If you prefer filling the contact information form, do so and click on the “Continue to Shipping” button.
- You will be taken to a page that shows the information you entered for confirmation. If you want to make any changes, click on “Change” or “Return To Information” below the “Continue To Payment” button
- After confirming your information, click on “Continue To Payment”
- Finally, input your discount code and card information, specify your desired billing address and click on “Complete Order”.
How to connect with Inkbox
Inkbox is very active on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, and YouTube. If you don’t already follow them, you should!
They keep their followers updated on fresh new designs, discounts, and the like. You can also subscribe to their YouTube channel. They give tattoo tips and tutorials on how to effectively apply the tattoo.
At the footer of their homepage is access to customer care. If you wish to speak with a customer care representative, then scroll down and select “Contact Us”. This opens up a chatbox, click on “New Conversation” and send a message. If you are just curious about a few things, you can select “FAQ” or “Help Center” at the bottom of the page for the answer(s) to your question(s).
Since things can always take a wrong turn, Inkbox allows customers to return unused products within 30 days from the shipping day. However, not all products can be returned and returns for orders over 90 days old will not be accepted.
Go to inkbox.com and click on “Return Policy” at the footer of the homepage for more information, including how to make a return.