SimpleContacts.com Coupons Updated For August 2021:
About Simple Contacts
Did you know that Simple Contacts has been rated five stars 7,000 times? They are proven to be 100% safe and reliable.
Simplecontacts was founded by Joel Wishkovsky and Ryan Quigley on October 29, 2015 in New York. They developed a mobile app that lets you take an eye test using your phone, tablet, or computer and renew your existing contacts lens prescription without having to go to a doctor.
Save Money on Eye Tests For Simple Contacts customers:
They put patients first and make eye tests a lot more convenient and less expensive. Note that Simple Contacts does not prescribe new contact lenses, they merely confirm or determine whether your present contact lens prescription is still right for you.
Buy & Save on Major Eyecare Brands
Simple Contacts gives you the option of choice by providing a wide selection of high-quality brands for your contacts lens. They also let schedule regular delivery, which means you never have to worry about running out.
You can either take their prescription renewal test which is 100% safe and is reviewed by a qualified doctor, upload a photo of your prescription which is the fastest method of getting your contacts or input your doctor’s information and get your contacts as soon as your doctor verifies the prescription.
You can apply your insurance to prescription contact lenses and eye exams. To do this, go to Simplecontacts.com, scroll down to the footer of the page and select “Vision Insurance” below “Customer Service”. Scroll down to “Select your Vision Insurance Provider”, select the name of your Insurance provider and follow the instructions given. All major insurance companies recompense for lenses purchased from Simplecontacts.
How to Enter Promo Codes
Simple Contacts offers a 20% discount for new customers. If you are a new customer, you should see the discount code at the very top of the page.
To activate this code:
- Go to simplecontacts.com or download the app, copy the code at the top of the page and click on “Get started”
- Then select a brand, you will be taken to a page that prompts you to confirm the brand. Click on “Confirm”
- The next page gives you three options, you can either select “Upload a photo” to upload a photo of your prescription, “Contact my Doctor” to drop the contact information of your doctor or “Our doctors can renew it” to take an online eye test and get a prescription along with your contacts.
- If you selected “Upload a photo”, then upload a clear photo of your prescription and wait a short while for the doctors at Simple Contacts to review and approve the prescription you uploaded before completing your order
- After your prescription has been approved, return to the site, complete your order by filling the contact information and shipping address forms, including your discount code and wait for your order to be delivered to you
- If you selected “Contact my doctor”, you will be prompted to enter your doctor’s email address, name and state. Then Simple Contacts will contact your doctor to verify your prescription. Follow the step above after your prescription has been verified
- If you selected “Our doctors can renew it”, then prepare to take the eye test in a well lit and spacious room. After the test has been completed, your videos will be checked to ensure they were properly conducted and sent to the doctors at Simple Contacts to be reviewed before your prescription can be renewed
How to connect with Simplecontacts
Simple Contacts is active on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, follow them or sign up to their newsletter to keep in touch. To leave a message, go to simplecontacts.com and click on the chat icon on the bottom right of the homepage and drop your message.
If you want to contact Simple Contacts via email, go to simplecontacts.com and scroll down to the footer, there is an email address below the “Customer Service” section. You may also click on “FAQ” to get answers to questions you may have or to look at answers to questions of other customers.
Simplecontacts offers 100% refunds on unopened and unmarked contact lens boxes. For more information, go to simplecontacts.com, scroll down to the footer of the homepage and select “Return Policy” under the “Customer Service” section.